Aroona QLD 4551
FAMILY HOME; COASTAL LIFESTYLE
This three bedroom, two bathroom brick and tile home on 650m2 is just a short drive from a number of great coastal beaches and the ever popular Currimundi Lake.
The following features are found in this property:
- Three bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with 'his and hers' built in robes and an ensuite
- Light filled main bathroom with separate toilet
- Roomy kitchen with plenty of storage and counter space
- Combined dining and living area
- Family room with access to the backyard
- Spacious covered patio ideal for entertaining
- Large side access to the fully fenced backyard
- Oversized garden shed
- Laundry room with access out to the yard
- Double lock up garage with additional storage
- Air-conditioning to main living space and ceiling fans and security screens throughout
- Solar system to help keep power bills low
- Room for a pool
There are a number of public and private schools (Talara State College, Meridan State College, Caloundra Christian College) nearby as well as a range of shopping centres. Vibrant Caloundra CBD, with its beaches, cafes, shops and restaurants is less than 15 minutes way.
Ideally located with easy access up and down the coast, this low maintenance property will allow you to enjoy the quintessential coastal lifestyle you've been longing for.
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuites: 1
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Toilets: 2
Aroona suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Aroona
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.