4 Bren Place, Battery Hill
DUAL LIVING - BEACHSIDE
A huge five bedroom home, on a 871 square metre block, and situated in a small, quiet cul-de-sac in the beachside suburb of Battery Hill. Only a short walk to the dog friendly Currimundi Beach or to the splendid patrolled Dicky Beach.
- Dual Living: three bedroom and bathroom + living and kitchen upstairs; two bedroom and bathroom + living and kitchen downstairs
- Large and spacious 871 sqm elevated block
- Massive entertainment deck
- In-ground swimming pool
- Freshly renovated
- New Kitchen: 2pac with stone bench tops
- Side access with caravan or boat parking cement slab
- Garden shed
- 5th bedroom could be possible home office with separate entrance
- Garage workshop area
- Plenty of storage room throughout
- Lots of natural light and great sea breezes
- Walking distance to local shops, restaurants, beaches, parks, public transport, Dicky Beach Surf Club and Currimundi State School
All inspections by private appointment, call or email today to book yours.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Garage spaces: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining
Battery Hill suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Battery Hill
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.