6 Anzac Street, Battery Hill
BLUE CHIP BEACHSIDE LOCATION
Do you dream of living in a quiet beachside location, just 400 metres from the sand at Currimundi & less than 750 metres from the surf at Dicky Beach?
This beautifully renovated home might be just what you've been looking for.
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes
- The double garage has been enclosed, and had a ceiling fan installed, giving it the potential to be converted to an office space, fourth bedroom, granny flat or teenagers retreat
- Spacious open plan living area with raked ceilings
- Updated bench space, storage & features a five burner gas stove
- Modern & stylish appointed bathroom & ensuite
- Polished concrete flooring
- Ceiling fans throughout & air-conditioning to the main living area
- Internal laundry with heaps of storage
- Large double carport
- Private wooden deck at the front of the property
- Fully fenced backyard with garden shed & side access
- Separate fully fenced front yard
With a plethora of nearby schools, day care centers, shops & restaurants, some within walking distance, you'll be spoilt for choice in your new home.
Properties of this calibre, in such a sought after location, rarely come onto the market.
Take the opportunity to inspect this gorgeous home & enjoy life, beachside.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Rumpus Room
- Toilets: 2
Battery Hill suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Battery Hill
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.