Email agent about this listing
PRIME LOCATION AND POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN TOWN!
This beautifully maintained and presented property is located in the heart of Caloundra, just a short walk from local Stockland shopping centre and less than 600 metres from the sandy foreshore at Bulcock Beach.
Take advantage of the proximity to the local sports grounds to sit and watch a game of cricket from the comfort of your own verandah.
This property has the scope to be utilised in a number of ways with major centre zoning that allows for a variety business uses, medium impact industry, community activities etc (subject to council conditions and approvals)
Town houses are another possible option: with the potential to have buildings up to 15metres in height you can build up and capture great water views.
This lovely home has the following features:
- Walk-through galley style kitchen with access to dining and family rooms. The updated kitchen has a gas cook top, double sink, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage and counter space
- 4 bedrooms: 3 with built in robes, Master with spacious ensuite and walk in robe
- Double lock up garage
- Fully fenced yard with manicured lawns and attractive easy care gardens
- Plantation blinds, wooden flooring and ceiling fans throughout
- Air conditioning to main living space
- Solar system
- Neutral colour palette
Location is everything with this property! It is within walking distance to the Main Street of Caloundra, the Event Centre, Library, Happy Valley and Bulcock Beach. Nearby are a number of sporting organisations including the Cricket Club, Junior Rugby League, Rugby Union, Caloundra Aquatic Centre and Tennis Courts. Caloundra High and Primary State Schools and Caloundra Christian College are all close by and offer a range of educational opportunities.
If you want to immerse yourself in Caloundra's coastal and sporting lifestyle, or explore the possibilities for development, this home is one to inspect.
- Ensuites: 1
- Garage spaces: 2
Oops! We could not locate your form.