105 Buderim Street, Currimundi
GREAT VALUE BEACHSIDE LIVING
Situated beachside of the Nicklin Way, this charming, well maintained home has great future growth prospects, as well as a lifestyle on offer that many wish for.
Some of the features of this property include:
- Three good sized bedrooms
- U-shaped kitchen
- Separate dining and lounge areas
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Great size entertaining area off the side of the house which also doubles as an extended carport
- Additional BBQ, terrace area
- Two car accommodation under carport with an extra parking space out the front, ideal for a caravan or boat
- Good side access: drive through to the backyard
- Fully fenced backyard, veggie patches, garden sheds and more
- Talara State College school zone
- Close to popular Currimundi Lake, shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport
- Short drive to new Kawana Health Precinct
This area is definitely a great lifestyle choice - whether you are looking for your next home or to invest for future capital growth.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Toilets: 1
Currimundi suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Currimundi
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.