16 Adori Street, Currimundi
THE ONE TO CALL HOME
Caloundra City Realty invites you to inspect this beachside home; perfect for a small family or couple who are looking for a home close to the beach, as well as room in the backyard for the kids or pets to run around.
Whether its for the investor or renovator, this property is super versatile to add your own style to.
Situated in a quiet street, 3min drive to the beach, schools and shops, this property is handy for absolutely everything.
The property features:
- Modern open kitchen with ample bench space and quality appliances including a dishwasher
- Three generous size bedrooms all with ceiling fans, two with wardrobes
- Two separate multipurpose areas - perfect to use as another bedroom, home office or study
- Spacious bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
- Huge fully fenced backyard with a garden shed
- Large undercover alfresco - perfect for entertaining
Call to arrange your private inspection today.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Toilets: 1
Currimundi suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Currimundi
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.