32 Darlington Circuit, Currimundi
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME WITH LARGE SHED!
Centrally located close to the beach, Sunshine Coast University Hospital and the Nicklin Way, this property has easy access heading north or south.
There is a lot to like here including:
- Four bedrooms with built in robes
- Two bathrooms with ensuite to main
- Kitchen with heaps of storage and bench space
- Good size family area which flows off the kitchen
- Separate dining area which could easily be turned into a fifth bedroom or extra study if needed
- Large lounge with plenty of room for the home entertainment
- Separate laundry at the end of the kitchen
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Solar power & solar hot water
- Large 6m x 6m double lock up shed
- Low maintenance yard
- Side access
- Talara & Meridan School zoned
Only a few minutes in the car or on the bike and you will hit the sand at Currimundi Lake. A short drive will get you to a variety of coastal beaches including Dicky Beach, Shelly Beach and Moffat Beach.
Well established area, there are plenty of local businesses, shopping complexes, cafes and restaurants & public transport to make use of.
This property is definitely one to inspect so call today.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Ensuites: 1
- Garage spaces: 4
- Toilets: 2
Currimundi suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Currimundi
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.