747 Nicklin Way, Currimundi
AFFORDABLE BEACHSIDE CRACKER
Caloundra City Realty welcomes you to 747 Nicklin Way; a charming 1960's style home situated in the ever so popular Currimundi beachside precinct. The partly renovated home sits in an elevated position on a well sized 546m2 block with views to Buderim hinterland.
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Kitchen with good storage
- Large sized combined lounge/dining
- Renovated bathroom
- One bedroom
- Additional bathroom with shower & toilet
- Double carport
- Single lock up garage
- Ideal for dual living / teenage retreat
- Wrap around balcony
- Great sized yard
- Within walking distance to shops, cafes & local transport
Call the team today to arrange your personal inspection time!
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Garage spaces: 1
- Toilets: 1
Currimundi suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Currimundi
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.