21 Talara Street, Currimundi
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING AND ROOM FOR ALL THE TOYS!
This immaculately presented family home is ideally located to take advantage of all the Sunshine Coast has to offer, whilst having the space to accommodate all the family and their toys!
This home has a huge array of features including:
- Three bedrooms with built in robes; master with ensuite
- Open plan living, dining, kitchen zone, leading out to the covered patio area; ideal for entertaining
- Beautifully finished kitchen featuring pendant lighting and an island bench with waterfall edge and breakfast bar style seating
- Neutral colour palette and low allergy flooring throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout with air conditioning to the main living space and master bedroom
- Gorgeous, light filled main bathroom with separate toilet
- Laundry with access out to the clothes line
- Fully fenced backyard with side access, garden shed, gazebo and space for a pool!
- 2 x 2 car lock up garages. Additional double garage has drive through access to the backyard and an extra workshop space with a sink
- Solar system installed to help with the energy expenses
Location is a huge plus for this property as it is across the road from the highly regarded Talara Primary College, with Currimundi Market Place and multiple green spaces and parks within easy walking distance.
A 5 minute drive will see you on the sandy shores of Currimundi Lake or strolling along dog friendly Ballinger Beach.
Popular Dicky and Moffat beaches are also just a short drive away, as is Caloundra, with its myriad of shops, restaurants, cafes, experiences and beaches just waiting to be explored.
Close to a number of feeder roads that will get you around the Sunshine Coast with ease.
Properties of this calibre, in such a handy location, with room to house a number of vehicles and the entire family in comfort are as rare as hen's teeth and highly sought after so take the opportunity to enquire today.
- Ensuites: 1
- Garage spaces: 4
- Toilets: 2
Currimundi suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Currimundi
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.