28 Michael Street, Golden Beach
COASTAL HOME WITH DUAL LIVING POTENTIAL
It is not every day that a property such as 28 Michael Street presents itself to market.
This beautifully presented 4-bedroom coastal inspired home possesses boundless opportunity and is ready to welcome you home. This property is just a short stroll to the Pumicestone Passage where the opportunities of beachside living and lifestyle are at your fingertips. It's time to think of weekends filled with boating, fishing, or jet skiing.
This potential of this property does not stop here. Future growth is on the horizon, with the new marina development of Pelican Waters set to add greater value to this already popular suburb.
Whether you are an investor who is looking for an Air BNB income, a couple looking to start a family, or family wanting to utilise the second dwelling as a teenagers retreat or business / office space.
Featuring more of the good stuff:
- Entertainers kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space, complete with dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Open plan living/dining area
- Four spacious bedrooms inside Plus separate Studio with its own access
- Renovated Main bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Internal laundry with external access
- Fully fenced yard with easy to maintain gardens
- Double carport plus side access and room at the front for a trailer/caravan
- 587m2 flat block
- Within walking distance to the new Pelican Waters Marina precinct which will offer specialty shops, restaurants and cafe's
Waste no time and enquire with the team at Caloundra City Realty today!
- Air Conditioning
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Fully Fenced
- Toilets: 3
Golden Beach suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Golden Beach
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.