21 St Helena Street, Little Mountain
PRIVATE LOCATION, CLOSE TO TOWN
Located in a quiet street, with bushland at the rear of the property, this brick and tile family home offers a sense of peace and privacy whilst being located within an easy drive to the surf beaches, restaurants and shopping in Caloundra.
Features of the home include:
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and direct access, via sliding door, to a covered porch
- Kitchen with breakfast bar style counter top, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Living room, with air conditioning, that leads to the kitchen and out to the fully enclosed sunroom that makes a great entertaining space
- Large main bathroom with separate toilet
- Laundry with direct access outside
- Fenced, low maintenance gardens including a variety of fruit trees
- Large side access
- Double lock up garage
- Solar system
With good access into Caloundra, along the Nicklin Way or toward the Bruce Highway and Kawana Link Road, this property is in a handy location and has a lot to offer the astute home buyer or investor.
- Ensuites: 1
- Garage spaces: 2
- Toilets: 2
Little Mountain suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Little Mountain
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.