33 Capricorn Crescent, Meridan Plains
Calling all investors; This four bedroom family home doesn't just offer great value, but also a great location. Only a 15 minutes walk to Meridan State College and a 5 minute drive to Aldi and Parklands Tavern. Great investment property with a healthy rental return and great current tenants until November 2021.
- Open plan living/dining area with air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and air-conditioning
- Three additional bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Single car garage plus one carport
We expect this property to be snapped up quickly so make sure you book in a for an inspection as soon as possible.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Built in Robes
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Ensuites: 1
- Garage spaces: 1
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 3
Meridan Plains suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Meridan Plains
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.