70 Nelson Street, Pelican Waters
DUAL LIVING BY THE LAKE
Located in a prestigious and tightly held neighbourhood, this huge family home is positioned on a massive 1540m2 block, is complete with detached Granny Flat, and has direct access to Lake Magellan.
There is so much to love about this home including:
- Four bedroom main residence - three bedrooms with built in robes, master with ensuite, walk in robe and private patio with views of Lake Magellan
- Detached, fully equipped one bedroom granny flat with front and back patios
- Functional and attractive kitchen with heaps of counter space, large pantry and double ovens
- Multiple living spaces, including a lounge, a dining and living area and sunroom; allowing the entire family to come together and to spread out
- Covered patio overlooking the oasis style in-ground pool, extending from the main house to the granny flat
- Light and bright main bathroom with separate toilet
- Laundry with good storage and direct access to the yard
- Double lock up garage
With the newly opened Marina, Pelican Waters Tavern, shopping village, premiere Golf Course, Bowls Club, Powerboat Club and Pumicestone Passage nearby, and only a short drive to the beaches, shops and restaurants in Caloundra CBD, you'll have all you need and more, close at hand.
Immerse yourself in all the Sunshine Coast has to offer and come home to a beautiful, tranquil and spacious lake front residence.
- Garage spaces: 2
- Ensuites: 1
- Toilets: 3
Pelican Waters suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Pelican Waters
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
"(Required)" indicates required fields
Oops! We could not locate your form.