23 Cutter Street, Wurtulla
4 BEDROOMS – 4 LIVING AREAS – DUCTED AIR-CONDITIONING – SOLAR POWER
An ex display home with so many features including several spacious family areas, spacious dining and kitchen areas, ducted air conditioning throughout, a yard that is ideal for children and pets, insulated roof cavity and more. Enjoy the convenience of being so close to beaches, the Kawana Hospital and Health Precinct, shopping centres and Lake Kawana.
- Four living areas – Large family room, separate lounge and separate living area for bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 plus another spacious room possibly ideal for a pool table
- Master bedroom features an extra-large (approx. 3m x 1.5m) walk-in robe plus a fabulous ensuite with extra-large shower
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 have a separate living area just for them – perfect for children's area or when friends and family visit
- Family meal times will be great in the dining area where a large dining setting will easily be accommodated
- Quality 'Blanco' appliances are a feature of the kitchen which also has a good size pantry plus ample bench and storage space
- Ducted zoned air-conditioning throughout the whole home ensures year round comfort – even the garage has ducted air-conditioning and downlights
- All of the roof cavity, including that over the garage is insulated
- Solar panels plus a Rainwater tank.
- Fenced rear yard is bathed in warm Winter sunshine – great for children and pets. There's space for a pool too if desired.
- Become a member of the Kawana Bowls Club - enjoy a meal, a game or just the social activities. It's just a couple of minute walk away.
- Undercover patio for outdoor entertaining and enjoyment
- Double garage with auto door, air conditioning, downlights and 3 door storage cupboard
Become a resident in this vibrant & extremely sought after residential area to enjoy everything that is available so close to your home. This sensational property is ready to inspect.
Make this your future home by arranging an inspection by appointment.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuites: 1
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Remote Garage
Wurtulla suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Wurtulla
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.