23 Nindoah Street, Wurtulla
IDEAL CREEKSIDE HOME IN WURTULLA
An impressive beautiful presented and tastefully renovated family home nestled on a large 849m2 block, within 3 minutes walk to the lake.
- Reverse cycle ducted zoned aircon,
- Fans throughout,
- 5kw inverted solar with 16 panels,
- Fully insulated,
- Crim safe security,
- New electrical appliances throughout,
- Bamboo flooring,
- New roof,
- Double gated, side access.
Large private backyard with outdoor covered entertaining area overlooking the sparkling resort style pool.
Only a short walk to beach, lakes and local shopping centers.
Viewing of this property is exclusively available through inspection by appointment. Please note, there will be no open homes held. Inspections are available anytime, including evenings and weekends. To arrange yours, please contact us - we are open 7 days a week.
From all of us at Caloundra City Realty, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this property or to discuss one of the many other properties we have available, please call or email us today.
* We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of information and/or statements provided. Interested parties must rely on their own inquiries.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Air Conditioning
Wurtulla suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Wurtulla
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.