2/26 Birch Street, CALOUNDRA WEST
GREAT SIZE TOWNHOUSE WITH LARGE BACKYARD
This well presented home is situated within a short drive to popular beaches and shops.
Some of the features include:
- Three large bedrooms all with built-ins and fans
- Master bedroom extra large in size
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Carpet throughout
- Nicely renovated kitchen with lots of storage and island bench
- Good size living and dining area which flows outside
- Tiles throughout all main living downstairs
- Single garage with extra roller door to drive through to back yard
- Impressive size back yard which is fully fenced
- Eight solar panels
- 300 litre solar hot water system
The property is currently tenanted until July 2018 at $380 per week.
Great entry level home, whether looking to live in or invest this property is a must to inspect.
Call to arrange your personal inspection today.
* We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of information and/or statements provided. Interested parties must rely on their own inquiries.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Garage spaces: 1
Caloundra West suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Caloundra West
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.