#18 Caloundra Garden 96 Beerburrum Street, BATTERY HILL
REFURBISHED OVER 50'S VILLA NEAR DICKY BEACH
Enjoy all that the residents of 'Caloundra Gardens' do every day. So many facilities are here for all residents to enjoy.
Centrally located to beaches, shopping centres, new Kawana Hospitals, local medical facilities and shops.
- Body Corporate fees are very reasonable see how much is here
- Community-style hall with billiard room, library, gymnasium & kitchen - play a game of cards & celebrate birthdays here
- Two bedrooms, separate lounge, bathroom, toilet & single carport
- Large fenced courtyard - entertain here & grow your own vegetables
- Refurbished internally within the last 4 years; it is ready for a new owner to enjoy
- Pool, BBQ, well maintained gardens to walk around & stroll the sand at Dicky Beach - a few minutes away
- A public bus stop right out the front of the complex
- Shopping centre & local medical facilities are located around the corner
Arrange an inspection by appointment.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Carport Spaces: 1
Battery Hill suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Battery Hill
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.