25/96 Beerburrum Street, Battery Hill
VILLA WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF DICKY BEACH
Retirement-style living located an easy stroll from Dicky Beach, Surf Club and local shopping village. The convenience of being this close to so many amenities is enjoyed by all the residents of this quiet complex.
- Two bedrooms, single bathroom, single carport, excellent covered courtyard
- Hall with library, gym, billiard room plus areas for socialising with friends and neighbours
- Pool set within maintained garden and lawn areas for you to enjoy
- Walk to Dicky Beach – Walk to the Surf Club – Walk to restaurants and take-away cafes
- Kawana Hospital and Medical Precinct within a close drive
- Currently a long term tenant in place and would love to stay if possible
- Public bus transport stops just outside complex
- Body Corporate fees approximately $1770 per annum
Contact us for an inspection by appointment only today!
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Toilets: 1
Battery Hill suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Battery Hill
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.