35/96 Beerburrum Street, Battery Hill
BEACHSIDE VILLA IN GREAT LOCATION
Spacious two bedroom villa in a popular beachside complex. Ideal for an investment or to owner occupy.
This well maintained unit with new flooring throughout, a coat of paint and a fully renovated bathroom is a must to inspect.
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen with good storage
- Large lounge and dining
- Sizeable outdoor undercover patio with Vergola
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Car parking space
- Low body corporate fees
- Pet friendly
- Swimming pool and community hall in the complex
- Easy access to public transport, medical facilities, shopping centres, beaches & cafes
Close to Dicky Beach and the Dicky Beach shops and restaurants, with easy access out to the Nicklin Way, this is an ideally located unit in a friendly community complex.
Call today to arrange an inspection.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Toilets: 1
Battery Hill suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Battery Hill
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.