13/100 Beerburrum Street, Battery Hill
BEACHSIDE BATTERY HILL
Part of a small complex, this large villa with sizeable fenced yard is ideally located to take advantage of the coastal lifestyle.
A very short drive, or an easy walk or cycle, will see you by the surf and shops of popular Dicky Beach. Trendy Moffat Beach is not much further and the vibrant heart of Caloundra, with its variety of shops, beaches and restaurants, is less than 10 minutes away.
This home features:
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Functional kitchen with plenty of storage
- Air conditioning to main living zone and to the master bedroom
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Plantation shutters
- Large main living space combining lounge, kitchen and dining
- Well maintained bathroom with separate toilet
- Laundry with access out to the clothesline
- Spacious covered outdoor entertainment area
- Large, fully fenced yard with double gate access
- Single lock up garage with remote access
- Big garden shed, providing additional storage
- Solar system to help offset rising electricity costs
- Body Corporate fees of just $2,400pa
Homes in this established neighbourhood, close to some of the best beaches the coast has to offer, are highly sought after. Don't miss your opportunity to inspect this gem.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 1
- Toilets: 1
Battery Hill suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Battery Hill
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
"(Required)" indicates required fields
Oops! We could not locate your form.