3/17 Mahia Terrace, Kings Beach
ENSUITED UNIT WITHIN 3 MINUTE WALK OF KINGS BEACH
Swim at Kings Beach every day, just a 2-3 minute stroll away. Dine at the Surf Club or picnic on the waterfront parkland areas.
- Six units in the building, pool & lockup garage
- Two queen size built-in bedrooms & ensuite to the master bedroom
- Two balconies plus a great roof-top area – Space to entertain friends
- Fully furnished ready to be holiday let
- Open plan air-conditioned living area with plenty of space to be comfortable
- Short walk to Surf Club, Tavern, Beach & waterfront picnic areas
- Body corporate fees $3750 per year
If you seek a unit that will suit a lifestyle of living at the beach, take a closer look at this unit that's in tremendous condition throughout. Walk ocean front paths around to Caloundra or to Shelly and Moffat Beaches. The location is tremendous.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Ensuites: 1
- Garage spaces: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Toilets: 2
Kings Beach suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Kings Beach
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.