8/27 Burgess Street, Kings Beach
UNDER 300 METRES TO THE BEACH
Ideal as either an investment or a lucky new owner to make their home, this unit is in a solid brick/concrete building.
- 160m to Tavern & within 300m of the beach & Surf Club
- Each generous size bedroom has new carpet, fans & built-in robes
- Spacious lounge & east facing balcony
- Large lock up garage with space for extra storage
- Laundry is separate & not in the bathroom
- No lift or pool, just 12 units in building
- Body corp fees approx. $3300 per year & Council rates approx. $1700 per year
After many years of ownership the owners are ready to sell!
Unit is available for inspections now by appointment only.
* We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of information and/or statements provided. Interested parties must rely on their own inquiries.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Garage spaces: 1
Kings Beach suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Kings Beach
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.