4/22 Andrew Avenue, Little Mountain
CALLING ALL INVESTORS
Caloundra City Realty are delighted to present 4/22 Andrew Avenue to the market. If you're looking for a low maintenance lifestyle without compromising on style or function then this little beauty in Little Mountain is well worth an inspection.
This immaculately presented townhouse offers three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and double lock up garage. You will love the large living area with open plan kitchen and covered entertainment area.
Some of our favorite features:
- Three bedrooms - all with built-ins and fans
- Two bathrooms including ensuite to the main bedroom
- Open plan living and dining
- Family sized kitchen with and abundance of bench space and cabinetry
- Alfresco area overlooking the yard
- Fully fenced
- Light filled townhouse with ample space
- Double lock up garage
- Positioned in a small, peaceful complex at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, with additional visitor parking
Located in the Parklands estate with walkways, open spaces and parks, this home is a pleasant stroll from schools and shops and only a few minutes drive to the beach and the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital health precinct.
Rates: $2,000 per annum (approx)
Potential rental income: $490 - $530 per week
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2
Little Mountain suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Little Mountain
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.