14/22 Andrew Avenue, Little Mountain
IMMACULATE TOWNHOUSE IN CENTRAL LOCATION
Caloundra City Realty are delighted to present 14/22 Andrew Avenue to the market. If you're looking for a low maintenance lifestyle without compromising on style or function then this little beauty in Little Mountain is well worth an inspection.
This immaculately presented townhouse offers three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and double lock up garage. You will love the large living area with open plan kitchen and generous backyard for the kids and pets to play.
Some of our favourite features:
- Three bedrooms - all with built-ins and fans
- Two bathrooms including ensuite to the main bedroom
- Open plan living and dining
- Family sized kitchen with an abundance of bench space and cabinetry
- Fully secure backyard that is very low maintenance and private
- Fully fenced
- Light filled townhouse with ample space
- Double lock up garage
- Positioned in a small, peaceful complex at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, with additional visitor parking and wash bays for your car.
Located in the Parklands estate with walkways, open spaces and parks, this home is a pleasant stroll from schools and shops and only a few minutes drive to the beach and the Sunshine Coast University Hospital health precinct.
BODY CORP: $2,742.77 per annum (approx)
RATES: $2,000 per annum (approx)
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Toilets: 2
Little Mountain suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Little Mountain
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.