49/1 Millennium Circuit, Pelican Waters
LAKESIDE LIVING AT PELICAN WATERS
In a Residential complex, this lovely unit offers a lifestyle with beautiful manicured grounds, Stunning views out across the lake, two magnificent pools, bbq areas and tennis court. Ever popular Pelican Waters Golf Course is your neighbour, with the added convenience of being close to not only a shopping centre but also the future Marina and Town Centre. All of Caloundra's seven beaches are within close distance too. Such a tremendous place to call 'home'.
- Two queen size bedrooms, each separate from each other – Both have great robe space
- Bedrooms access the large balcony with those beautiful views out across the lake
- The generous size living room is a place for relaxation, again with that tremendous outlook across the lake
- Its kitchen, modern with great storage space and stone bench tops
- Stroll the extensive manicured gardens. Walk along the lakes edge where swans and their young play
- Two magnificent swimming pools, excellent BBQ facilities and tennis court. The facilities are resort-style in every way.
- Play a game of golf. Pelican Waters Golf Course and clubhouse is literally next door
- Secure vehicular garaging includes generous size storage cage
- Pelican Waters shopping centre, the future Marina and town centre all a few minutes drive
- Caloundra's seven beaches all well within a short drive
- Shopping village and restaurants of Golden Beach close by
- Enjoy poolside BBQ's with family and friends
- Swim, fish and paddle the waters of beautiful Pumicestone Passage
- Boat across to Bribie Island - picnic on the beach – swim and wander the ocean side of this beautiful island
Owner is relocating to be closer to family, and is very serious about selling. Take a close look at this lovely unit and the whole complex. Inspections are by appointment. Ask to inspect.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
- Ensuites: 1
- Garage spaces: 1
Pelican Waters suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Pelican Waters
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Caloundra City Realty Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Caloundra City Realty properties for sale that you won't find on other websites.
Oops! We could not locate your form.