Email agent about this listing
NATURES EDGE BUDERIM - EXCEPTIONAL LIVING
Caloundra City Realty presents this immaculate home in an exceptional over 50's lifestyle complex at Natures Edge Buderim, where luxury living meets the tranquility of nature.
Introducing 169/25 Owen Creek Road Forest Glen to the market. The property is in a lifestyle complex not a retirement complex - there's plenty of things to do here and you can still go to work while enjoying everything this little gem of a house has to offer. (This property is not a unit, it is a stand alone house) is absolutely gorgeous, nestled in the picturesque Buderim foothills, it has everything that you need to relax, unwind & feel like you are on a permanent holiday.
Features that we love:
- 3 queen size bedroom rooms - Main with walk in robe & ensuite
- Large tiled open plan lounge, dining & meals area
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splash-back & stainless steel appliances
- High raked ceilings
- Ample storage throughout with a drying courtyard
- Large split system air-conditioner and ceiling fans throughout
- Oversized garage with seamless floor
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Indoor pool & state-of-the-art leisure center as well as a luxury community clubhouse
This particular property offers a spacious layout designed for entertaining with the master suite separated from the second & third bedroom there is plenty of space & privacy for hosting friends and family.
With quick access to the Bruce Highway, shops, amenities, parks, and the stunning beaches, location is key, and being in the heart of the Sunshine Coast means you're just a stone's throw away from the major transportation artery, the Bruce Highway. Whether you're commuting to work or embarking on weekend adventures, the convenience of easy highway access ensures seamless travel to any destination.
Contact us today for your Private Inspection
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuites: 1
- Garage spaces: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Toilets: 2
Oops! We could not locate your form.